Absolutely no skunks here! Just kidding. I almost ran over one the other day... haha. luckily I slowed down and it ran really fast across the road. :) Dad you could've gotten another pet skunk! fail you should've picked it up except mom probably wouldn't have been too fond of that idea. ha. ha. ha. I want a pet skunk!! Actually not really. I don't know what I would do with it.
Want to have a weird thought? Someday I'll be an RM saying how much I miss my mission. haha. WEIRD! I don't want to think that I'll ever be an RM at this point.
We don't get the day off but we won't be proselyting a whole lot that day. We'll be in the car probably most of it. and also we have to be by six.
My life is so crazy right now! I can't go into all the crazy details even if I wanted to... someday maybe I will. All you need to know is that people's eternal salvation is on the line! My life is a mess.
Heavenly Father is just so amazing. As you all know and from my previous part of this letter... My life is crazy and stressful but Heavenly Father has been giving me so many answers to my prayers lately but He has also been helping me solve my own problems. I have been reading through old Ensigns lately and that has had a big impact on me. Which has been great! I am truly trying to take the promise from one of the blessings I got before my mission and writing down the things I am learning so that they will help me as I go along in my mission and in my life.
I had a thought the other day came to me. It actually came to me in the middle of the night when thunder woke me up. Can you send me the April and May 2004 ensigns. Please?
We had the most insane thunderstorms ever the other night. The storms that have cause so much damage in Maryland and in West Virginia and such. I have never seen wind blow like that in my life. The storm came through at night thankfully! We wouldn't have been allowed to be out in that! I have also never heard thunder like that before. The night sky was just light up with lightning and we were in our beds. I was covering my ears because that's how loud the thunder was and not just once but so many times. It shook our apartment! It was kinda scary. But thankfully we have melatonin so I took that and it helped me fall asleep that night.
Anyway I love you!! Have a great week!
Love Sister Davidson
No comments:
Post a Comment