Family!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!
How is life going for you?? I miss you all so much!!! Thanks for the continued support!!! You're all great!
So this week was a long week. Blah! I hate long weeks.
How is life going for you?? I miss you all so much!!! Thanks for the continued support!!! You're all great!
So this week was a long week. Blah! I hate long weeks.
We went to go visit a less active who lives in a assisted living facility and we ended up watching this guy give a worship service for the residents. He talked about how we are but we aren't all children of God. He said we are in the sense that He created us but we are only truly His children if we accept Him into our lives. and that we only had a relationship if we did that. And Sister Black and I were like um no. cause we talked about it in the car afterward we didn't say anything while there. And it was just interesting how someone could think we are not all children of our Heavenly Father regardless of the choices we may or may be making. That is an absolute truth.
I got my hair cut this weekend. But I don't have a picture yet. I'm sure I'll get one by next week. :) but we'll see.
yeah basically this is going to be a short email cause I don't know what to write... but I sure love ya!!!
here are some pictures the movie is from my b-day when it was POURING!!!!!!!!!!!!! why does it always rain on my birthday? every year without fail. But I learned the definition of a torrential downpour. :P
I just thought it was interesting to see at how fast the railroad was built after the church was restored.
the ward mission leader's wife gave me this for my birthday. :) how sweet!
pretty pond on the Millersville University campus here.
i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvve popcorn.
the stairs that don't lead to anywhere... what??!
No comments:
Post a Comment