Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 23, 2012

Dear Family,

So usually when transfers come and when I get transferred I don't know where I am going until Tuesday. But this time around... I'm not getting transferred. I'm staying in Elizabethtown for another transfer at least... Sister Black is leaving and I'll be getting a new companion. I'm excited and nervous.

I'm glad you all liked the postcards. I laughed when I put them in the mail because I sent 7 in one day. I thought the mailman would like that the next day when he collected the mail.


One thing I do not understand is how people have a testimony of the gospel but yet do not make it a priority in their life.  Especially people who have gone through the temple. Why can't they just go to church??? There are a few people in the ward like that. I have to respect their agency but I just want to shake them and tell them to stop being dumb!!

I read this amazing article yesterday about healing and the process of it. It's from the April 2004 ensign. You should look it up and read it.
It really helped me a lot. i'm probably going to be reading it a lot over the next several weeks.

Oh we had another freak storm last week!! We had to go to harrisburg for a zone meeting and when we were back in our area a huge storm rolled in and we were scared! we went to a member's home and they let us wait out the storm in the safety of their home.

So I really can't remember what happened this week. It's partially a blur for me.  partially just because it was hard and I was just trying to push through it and so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

 me at the masonic village last week. Pretty gardens huh??
one of the girls here told me my first name was heather. So I found a street named Heather. pretty funny. I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Anyway I love you all dearly. I think you are ALL great!! Thanks for your prayers. I don't think I would be this far on my mission if I didn't have your thoughts and your prayers with me. and this experience has meant the world to me. thanks!!! Love you!!
Sister Davidson

No comments: