Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 30, 2012

Anyway, I got a new companion. Her name is Sister Romero and she is so much fun!!! We have been having a blast together which makes me super happy! She is helping me so much right now as I am trying to figure out myself again.  Which is so good. I'm so thankful for Heavenly Father allowing her to be my companion. I feel like I have a longg way to go with everything but that things are good. I probably still cry everyday but for different reasons. I absolutely love her and I know without a doubt that we were supposed to be companions this transfer. So don't worry too much. :) I'm being taken care of!!!

Well, I'm so excited for this transfer!! I feel like we are going to do a lot of really great things.  We have already seen a lot of really great things happen.  We have seen something interesting things already but it's been good. 

One thing I have been inspired to do again is to have a list of things in the back of my planner that I wanted to pray for or need to pray for.  So I could remember stuff because I forget a lot. I don't go down the list every time I pray but I look at it frequently enough to remember the things that I do want and need to pray for. I have done it before but didn't quite do it the same way.  But it has been really awesome because I feel like my prayers have been more productive.  

We saw some amazing miracles this week with just knowing when we needed to go finding and finding a person to teach.  Or going to an investigators door who hadn't been calling/texting us back and being able to set up an appointment. It's been great!! I'm super grateful for the people that we have been able to teach and will be teaching in the upcoming week. 


One of the guys we'll be teaching this week, Sister Black and I met our last Sunday together and for whatever reason neither of us had a Book of Mormon but we asked if we could bring one by next Sunday and he said yes.  So Sister Romero and I went to go knock on his door yesterday.  And he was really excited about the Book of Mormon and asked us if there was a way to contact us if he had questions before we had an opportunity to give him more information.  It was awesome! Then we were able to set up a return appointment and I'm really excited. 
 awww half of my mtc district. it was 5 of the 8 that are still here in the mission
 e. espinosa. He is one of my favorite elders ever!!! :) He is super funny!  he was in my district like 6 months ago. 
 cows need the gospel tooo!
 
my injured knee. It hurt really badly!!

 pretty clouds!!
  us at shady maple eating growing scrapple. It's exactly what it sounds like... eek gross. 

District last transfer minus 2!  Sister Black, Elder Moulton, Elder Lubbers, Elder Brutinel, Me and Elder Sutherland Awww I miss the ones that are gone! ANyway I love ya'll!!

Love Sister Davidson
THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

No comments: