Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 27, 2011

 me and sister Denton at a random thing at a playground we found in York when we were going for our zone turkey bowl. 
 me in this awesome playground thing we found.
  Sister Franklin, Sister Samuelson Sister Denton and I in our Pittsburgh shirts that you only get when you're in Lancaster. ha! it's a Lancaster tradition. 
 GPS said Sunny Burn road... Yes I live in PA.  They have really really random names. 
 Hershey, PA! They have hershey kisses as street lights!! How awesome is that??
 My friend Kimberly Hansen and I at Zone conference. 
  PA is beautiful ALL the time. 
 Jontae! One of my investigators!  He's 9 and wants to get baptized. He wants to have the priesthood someday.  *Sniff* I'm really going to miss that kid! 
 Sister Denton and I with Nylin Jontae's little sister.  They were having fun with the lamp shade. 
 Sister Lethbridge and me.  We made cookies on a P-day with her.  She's a member but her husband is not.  He's taking the lessons right now.
  Redneck Christmas decorations... 
 Missionaries with Santa's Elves!! (Aka the Lititz ward bishopric) The bishop is in the middle.
 Athena a less active we were working with.  She's so sweet and so determined to do the right thing! She's working as hard as she can to change her life to live the way she's supposed to.  She has so much potential.
 again I repeat... PA is beautiful even in December. Don't you wish you lived here?? (this is also in the Elder's area... we had to pick up their van to drive to State College to drive the other sisters to pittsburgh. Ha!  But it was sad cause their car was so dirty!  Then someone (they blamed the zone leader) spilled animal crackers all over the car.  Then didn't clean it up. Really elders really?
Sister Denton and I driving to State College! Woo! That drive was beautiful! :D

My last week is Lititz was awesome as always.  Sister Denton and I found some amazing people that I'm super sad I don't get to teach. Then we went caroling with some families in the ward and it was so much fun!  We went caroling with the Whiting family.  and they might just be some of the funniest people I have ever met.  Their kids are hilarious.  We had the kids passing out cards and I think the only reason some people took cards was the fact that the kids were so cute!  

Well now I'm in Pittsburgh.  I love it.  I love my companions.  They are sister carter and sister Quijano.  We teach really well together already.  Well we've only taught one lesson so far but we did well together.  I love it here.  Being in Pittsburgh is going to bring so many new adventures.  

I can't remember if I told you to go to christmas.mormon.org. or not... but you should.  Cause it's awesome.  

This is it for this week.  I would write more but I'm almost out of time and I sent you lots of pictures to look at. Enjoy! :)

No comments: