Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

One year ago tomorrow I was set apart as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How crazy is that???  I think it is pretty cool.  I am so grateful for the things that I have learned while being here and the ways I have grown. 

In the last year I have spoken in church five times. means I won't have to give a talk for like 3 years right??? Hahah. I WISH!  but no I spoke yesterday and it was really awesome the Spirit was totallllly leading what I was saying. It was so cool. I don't think I have ever felt that confident while giving a talk in church before. It was cool!! 

Then we had some less actives at church!! Soo cool! :D  We may have bribed some of them because we were speaking... that's not wrong! 

One thing I don't understand about this area is how we are always let in while tracting! It seems crazy to me.  But countless times now people have said come right in!  We have been able to teach lessons and have really good experiences.  This past week we had a really spiritual experience with meeting the one woman we met because we were completely 100% led by the Spirit to her door. I think it is such a miracle!!

Anyway. I don't know why but I really don't have a lot to say this week. I just can't seem to come up with anything that I think would be interesting to share. But I love you all and I am so thankful for all the prayers that are said in my behalf.  I honestly think that is how I can wake up and face the hard days and the times of complete discouragement. So please keep praying for me. Pray that I will be able to overcome all the challenges I face. Cause none of us can win the battles that lie ahead of us without the Savior's help.  That's a lesson I keep learning again and again. 

Anyway I love ya!!! 

No comments: