Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 4, 2012

So transfers were this week... I'm staying in my area for a 5th transfer. I feel like I am never going to leave! haha. But I will next transfer. Sister Romero will for sure be training. She was going to train this transfer but the sister who was supposed to come delayed allowing me to stay here for another transfer. Which I am excited about. I love the people here!!! We keep seeing so many amazing miracles. :) 

We got two new investigators last week. it was awesome!! One came out of no where and the other we had tracted into so we were anticipating to see her. The one we tracted into told us after the lesson that we came at the perfect timing.  That's exactly what I want to hear as a missionary!!!

Then we met another lady tracting last week as well. She was really quick to tell us that she wasn't interested right after we knocked on her door and somehow we managed to continue having a conversation with her and she told us about her hobbies.  She makes dreamcatchers and she is going to make them one for each of us. Wahooo! I'm excited. But yeah then we ended up being able to testify of the plan of salvation and give her a pamphlet and a book of mormon. It was amazing. It was a completely unexpected blessing.  Then she also told us that us being on her front porch at that moment in time was exactly what was supposed to happen. and it was just so cool!! To see how things change so quickly. I am super grateful to have a companion that is determined to keep talking to people after they express disinterest. 

Something that has been really cool to feel is how my life and missionary work have started to become effortless things. Like I don't have to worry about them constantly. I am really liking myself more with not worrying so much. I need to squash the worry gene I inherited! Don't tell grandma that. I like her the way she is even if she worries! :) I got her card and it made me smile on the outside and the inside.  I pasted it in my journal. You can tell her that. 

Oh my goodness. I'm 10 days away from my year mark. It is so crazy to me. Things have changed so much. My perspective on life has changed so much. It is just amazing to see how much things have changed!! 

We played Frisbee golf with the elders yesterday and I am sore!! it was a lot of fun. I want to play again. It was really cool we were able to borrow some discs from someone in the ward just randomly when we stopped by. It was a small miracle for us. It helped us have fun on P-day! hahaha.
Anyway. I gotta get running I need to write my mission president. And all that jazz. :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Yummy Pennsylvania dutch food. :) 
  woah my legs are short!!!
 once again... another funny sign that I love here. 
 intercourse, pa. :) It's a fun little town. 
 cute hats!! 
  I love this picture. It was fun. It was at a little shopping place in intercourse,pa.
 Chair reserved for santa. 
 District Picture!!! Elder Lubbers, Elder Alsop, Elder Moulton, Elder Crabb, Elder Adams, Elder Brutinel, Sis Romero and me! 
 potatoes I dug up!!! It was fun! I'm growing my own potatoes someday!
 fun companion dinner! :D 
Love Sister Davidson

No comments: