Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April 23, 2012


So this was a good week.  We saw good things happen and we were happy. We have some quality people that we are teaching.  We saw some really good things happen last week. We have been trying to see 2 of the less actives in the ward for a while and they live in the same building.  We had something fall through and so we had some free time.  So we went to the building to see if maybe we could meet with one or both of them.  We were able to see both of them! It was great!  The one actually has a son who is not baptized but wants to be and we are going to be teaching him!  It's exciting.

We had interviews with President Topham this past week which was exciting! I always love seeing President and Sister Topham! They are really wonderful people. President Topham asked me if I knew the area well enough to be senior companion basically. That's scary!! I've only been out 7 months weird.  But I need a senior companion. :D  I think I'll be okay.  But lots of changes will be coming in the next few weeks.  

It's week 6 of this transfer I can't believe at how fast this has flown!! It's crazy!!! But it's been really awesome!!!

Also Mom... do you remember when we discovered I was allegric to cats?... well I discovered exactly why you were freaking out so badly that day... cause I may or may not have given into the temptation to pet a cat this past week and rediscover exactly how allegric I am to them.  We took pictures... :D

We also started our service at the clock and watch museum. it was fun!

Anyway I want to send pictures.  I don't have a lot else to say for this week. Sorry!! I love you.

No comments: