De district from my 5th transfer! (Elder Sutherland, Elder Lubbers, Elder Shipp, Elder Richards, Me-duh!, Sister Juliano)
DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) We were in Pittsburgh I couldn't resist!!
Amish buggy sign. Ha! I looooooooove this place!
My favorite dog mat. It made me laugh and I of course had to pull my camera out.
Turkey hill cow. It's everywhere! We pulled over to the side of the road to take the picture cause it's awesome.
Once again I repeat I love this place. It makes me laugh.
Hellllllo Family!
So today is my 8 month mark!! Almost halfway through my mission. Weirdddddddd!
Still such a weird concept to me that I've been out for less than a year and less than halfway through and I still have less than a year left on my mission.
but anyway. Life as a missionary is fantastic. I love it. We've been working really hard and have been seeing a lot of good things and miracles happen.
But last week was funny. We had an ALL day training and it was all about being a district leader... And we were the only 2 sisters there. But I did make all the elders laugh when I was forced to comment and I said well obviously I'm not a district leader nor will I ever be a district leader.
we did have a ridiculous thing happen. We had a first appointment scheduled then when we went to go talk to the people they moved the DAY before. The day before??? Who does that. Obviously these people. grrr. oh well. and then their phones didn't work. of course. and it wasn't just that they didn't want to meet with the missionaries. people wouldn't go through measures like those something sketchy was going on.
We are working on our area book and it's crazy how many less actives this ward has!! I want to call them all up and say come to church. Maybe I should. We've had some success in seeing less actives but not tons.
This weeks email is just going to be short because I don't really have a lot to say. But I talked to mom and dad yesterday so I told them a lot of stuff.
anyway I'll send pictures.
Love Sister Davidson
No comments:
Post a Comment